Giving to LCM at KU
There are many ways to show your support for a Christian presence on the KU campus. We welcome financial support for campus ministry for programming and for our capital campaign to provide for the future of LCM at KU.
Buy a Brick!
Join our excitement for a new home and help us raise funds for the furnishing of Westwood House, the new home for Lutheran Campus Ministry at the University of Kansas. Purchase an engraved brick to be installed in our brick patio and honor, commemorate or memorialize someone special in your life.
We appreciate your donations as we grow and serve more students!
Tech Donations will enable us to show videos in the chapel multipurpose space, have music in the coffeehouse, and more. Click the Westwood House Media List for our wish list.
We always need: paper towels, toilet paper, spaghetti sauce, printer paper, cookies (and more cookies!), and soda!
We really appreciate groups that volunteer to bring Sunday dinner, or keep us in coffee for a week!
We would love to have your help.
- Baristas! Spend the evening serving coffee and hosting the coffeehouse. We’ll provide the training!
- Landscaping and gardening help is always welcome!
- One of the easiest ways you can help us is to cook dinner for the students one Sunday evening. This time of fellowship is an important part of our community and we would love for you to be a part of it.
- Join us for a service project, check the calendar for upcoming opportunities.
- Think about organizing a fundraising event for LCM at your congregation. Popular events in the past have included trivia nights, concerts, and raffles.
- We are always happy to hear from people who are interested in serving on the board or helping the ministry in some other way. Please contact us with any ideas you have.