Saturday’s walk walk was like a pilgrimage, full of memories and prayers. We started at Immanuel Lutheran Church at 15th and Iowa, where we gave thanks for our Lutheran sisters and brothers. Don and Jan Conrad fed us popcorn at their house on Crescent, site of many early campus ministry meetings. Then we walked down Jayhawk Boulevard together, stopping at the Kansas Union and ECM to give thanks. Charlie Maahs remembered preaching at Canterbury House on Louisiana, and we stopped to give thanks for the Episcopal Church. Then on to Bethany House and Trinity Lutheran Church, where the Lutheran Student Association started almost 90 years ago. We ended with food and friendship and a party at our new place, 1421 W. 19th Street. Besides the thanksgivings and the memories, the walk raised $4800 toward furnishings and programing at the new ministry home! Thanks to all who walked, helped, sponsored, provided food, and made the walk great!